Amazing eLearning is proud to release this advanced edition of Financial Analysis Using Excel 2010/2007. Take your Excel spreadsheet program to next level by learning how to analzyze your investment and make sound financial decision. There’s no better way to explore the features and learn how to use them than by learning from a trusted Excel trainer. Reading about how to use Excel is boring and doesn’t do justice to the power that the program offers. You’ll read, hear and click the lessons by following the clear narrated step-by-step instructions!
· Take your Microsoft Excel skills to next Level by learning how to analyze your investments and make sound financial decision.
· Setting up an Integrated Budgets Based Upon cash budget, COGS, inventory purchases, fixed cost and operating expense.
· Creating Pro-Forma Financial Statements from your Budgets and Analyzing Financial Ratios, Contribution Margin & Breakeven Point.
· Learn 10x Faster than reading a book. Step-by-step instructions with professional narration.
· An interactive CD Course with quiz and practice files for assessment.
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Analyzing a Potential Investment
Lesson 1-1 Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
Lesson 1-2 Future Value and Present Value
Lesson 1-3 Depreciation
Lesson 1-4 Break even point of prospective investments
Lesson 1-5 Sensitivity Analysis using Scenario Manager
Setting up an Integrated Budgets Based Upon a Series of Assumptions
Lesson 2-1 Cash Budget
Lesson 2-2 Cost of Good Sold (COGS)
Lesson 2-3 Inventory & Purchases
Lesson 2-4 Labor Cost for fixed Cost
Lesson 2-5 Operating Expenses
Creating Pro-Forma Financial Statements from your Budgets
Lesson 3-1 Pro-forma financial statements
Lesson 3-2 Capital Budget/Purchases
Lesson 3-3 Cash Flow Budget
Lesson 3-4 Balance Sheet
Lesson 3-5 Statement of Cash Flow
Analyzing Financial Ratios, Contribution Margin & Breakeven Point
Lesson 4-1 Financial Ratios
Lesson 4-2 Analyzing changes in Pro-Forma Statement
Lesson 4-3 Contribution Analysis and Breakeven point
Platform: Windows 10, 8, 7 and vista
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
Hard drive space: 10MB
CD-ROM Drive speed: 24X